Wednesday, December 5, 2012

'Round and 'Round

   So I took Phoebe to the carousel today (She's my 10 year old sister). She really seemed to like it. She got up to the carousel and walked around in a circle to get to the horse that she wanted. She ended up riding the carousel twice and rode the same horse both times. So I sat there on the bench near it and just watched her go around, and around, and around in a circle until it stopped. I was so nervous that she was going to fall but figured if she fell, she fell. It started to rain and I got pretty drenched. I just sat there on the bench watching all the other parents scramble to go and get there kids and all. All of a sudden I felt so goddam happy watching Phoebe go around in circles in her nice blue coat and all. You really should’ve been there.

                              

No comments:

Post a Comment